Thursday, February 8, 2018
Simmons Plumbing & HVAC is a family owned and operated company that has been in business over 30 years. We have been providing high quality plumbing, heating and air conditioning service and installation to our dedicated customers and are looking for an HVAC Installation Technician with strong problem solving skills, dedicated work ethic and someone who is fully committed to the growth and success of the company.
• Education Allowances/Reimbursement
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401K Retirement plan with company match
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick time
• Company supplied Uniforms
• Long term/Short term disability
• Company vehicle during work/ on-call hours
• Company issues cell phones
Responsibilities and Duties:
• This is a full time year round position that provides a strong customer focus.
• Must have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Must be available Monday through Friday 7-5pm and for on call rotation nights and weekends.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record a must.
• 1-3 years’ experience preferred.
• Maintain, repair, service, troubleshoot and install heating (furnace/boilers) and cooling systems.
• Gas/Plumbing/Oil licenses a plus.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced HVAC Installation Technician. Must have excellent customer service skills and maintain all required paperwork associated with service installations and service maintenance calls. Must maintain stock and tools in service vehicle.
Simmons Plumbing & HVAC is a rapidly growing service and installation company who is looking for a candidate to grow and expand with us.